Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kids in cages

I think it's about time to revive this particular blog. I haven't written anything down for a very long time, and I'd like to have a place to keep track of my thoughts and life as I prepare, and enter my first year of college. I will be starting this fall at the age of 33. I am rather nervous about it, but I am even more excited. Right now, I am looking at Psychology, but that is definitely not set in stone. I really want to go in and talk to a counselor, and take a good look at my options. I know I will need to take an English class or two, but I'm okay with that. It will do me some good to get in there and learn how to make with the goodly English words. To be honest, I am not looking forward to writing papers. I know I'm going to have to do that, and especially if I end up in Psychology, but I also realize that part of the process of education is...learning. If the papers that the Professor grades are anything to go off of, I don't have too much to fear.

1 comment:

Andee said...

You can do it. I know you can. Good luck with school, you will be great.

Andee