Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I find myself reading through other peoples blogs, and I get frustrated when I see that they haven't updated in months. Then I realize that it has been even longer since I have.

I am now less than two weeks away from starting school. I tested far better in Math and English than I expected. I will be taking Algebra 2, German 1010, Intro to Psychology, and Intro to Popular Culture. I'm really not worried about any of those classes. I'll save that for when I attempt Calculus.

Thanks to some friends, I have ended up with a nifty new desk. It's not in the best shape ever, but it should get me through for a while. Hopefully through a bachelors degree.

2 comments:

Jason said...

At least you don't have to take up to Calculus 3...

Farscaper said...

I hope you do get some fun time every so often. It's been a LONG time since you've updated your blog. Granted it is fun to see you over on FB. I do know you are alive and well.